Aamras Ke Aloo Recipe is a tangy aloo recipe. Aamras Aloo or khatte meethe aloo. Aamras ke aloo can be eaten with chapati, Rice or butter naan. So let’s learn how to make aamras aloo ki sabji.
Aamras Ke Aloo Recipe – Ingredients
- 5 pcs – aloo
- 1 – onion chopped
- 1 – tomato
- 1/2 spoon – jeera
- 1/2 spoon – turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – amchur powder
- 1 cup – raw mango juice
- salt as taste
- oil as taste
How To Make Aamras Ke Aloo Recipe
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add jeera and chopped onion in it and cook till it become light brown.
- Now add chopped tomato and all masala with salt.
- Now add mango juice, potato and saute and cook for 20 minutes.
- Aamras ke aloo sabji is ready to serve.