Samosa is a North Indian Recipe and also a deep frying oil recipe. Samosa consider as the best evening snacks recipe in India as well as overseas countries. Today we are making samosa with a twist Aloo Matar Samosa Recipe You can also check Samosa Recipes in Hindi
Aloo Matar Samosa Recipe – Ingredients
- 2 cup – Maida
- 1 cup – aloo boiled
- 1 cup – Peas (Matar Ke Dane)
- 1 spoon – jeera
- 1 spoon – Carrom Seeds (Ajwayan)
- 1 spoon – garam masala powder
- 2 spoon – desi ghee
- 1 spoon – haldi powder
- salt as taste
- oil for frying
How To Make Aloo Matar Samosa Recipe
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add jeera in it and cook until it became light brown.
- Peel the boiled potato and cut in square shape.
- Now add potato, boiled peas and spices and salt in it.
- Cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- NOTE: This sabji we make it for filling for Aloo Matar Samosa.
- Take a bowl and add maida, ghee, carrom seeds and water in it.
- Knead it to a dough for samosa.
- Now take a lemon size ball from the dough and roll it.
- Now add Potato Matar mixture on it and close the edges with the help of water.
- Make in shape of a samosa.
- Deep Fry it in oil for 5 minutes.
- Repeat it with remaining ingredients.
- Aloo Matar Samosa recipe is ready to serve you can also check our Noodles Samosa Recipe in Hindi