Ingredients for Aloo Methi Paratha
visit here for Aloo Methi Paratha Recipe in Hindi
- 2 cups of wheat Flour
- 1 tsp of finely chopped Garlic
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup of finely chopped Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 tsp of Garam Masala
- ½ tsp of Dry Mango Powder
- 2 tsp of finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder
- Oil for cooking
- Salt as per taste
Method for making Aloo Methi Paratha.
- Mash the boiled potatoes in a vessel.
- Now in a bowl take 2 cups of wheat flour and mix mashed potatoes, finely chopped garlic, fenugreek leaves, garam masala, dry mango powder, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add little quantity of water and mix the wheat flour and other ingredients well into a soft dough. Cover the wheat flour and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take a non stick pan and heat it. Next take small quantity of wheat flour from the dough and make a small ball and rub the ball into the dry flour and keep it on the brothel. Make round paratha in about 5 to 6 inch size.
- Now put the paratha on the non stick pan and add oil on both sides of the paratha and cook it until it turns slightly brown in colour. Prepare other parathas in the same way.
- Yummy and delicious parathas are ready to eat.