Alu Vadi Patra Recipe
Ingredients for Alu Vadi Patra Recipe
- Pahadi Potato (pahadi aloo) -1 KG
- Onion – 200 grams
- Ginger – 25 grams
- Green Coriander (Hara Dhania) – 20 grams
- Degi Chilli (degi mirch) – 4 grams
- Ghee – 150 grams
- Vadi – 3 pcs
- Tomatoes – 100 grams
- Green Dry Fenugreek (sukhi methi) – 2 grams
- cumin seeds (jeera) – 6 grams
- Salt, pepper, turmeric, garam masala as per taste
How to make Alu vadi patra recipe
- First, peel the thick pea potatoes, and keep the fat of the fat grinded.
- Now cut the finely chopped pies of ginger and cumin peel. Cut off the fine and ginger finely.
- Now put ghee in the fry pan and keep it on the gas.
- Now add the ginger and the onion hot ghee and put chillies in it too.
- Now add little water and fry the masala.
- When masala starts red red ghee and mixes it.
- And now put salt chili turmeric, green dry fenugreek and tomato chop.