Parfait is a recipe of yogurt with a layer of ice cream of curd, dry fruits with sugar or without sugar. Parfait can also consider a healthy breakfast recipe and very tasty also. France Parfaits are very chilled but American Parfaits are coming in large glass shape and in liquid form. Today we are making Parfait with Yogurt recipe in Indian style. Also Read Indian Sweets Recipe, Indian Curd Recipes
Apricot Yogurt Parfait – Ingredients
- 5 – Cashew nuts
- 2 cup – curd
- 100 gram – Apricot
- 1/2 cup – milk
- 2 tablespoon – powdered sugar
How To Make Apricot Yogurt Parfait
- Add curd in a cotton cloth and hand for 5-6 hours so that extra water will drain from it.
- Heat milk and soaked the apricots in it for 2 hours.
- Grind the cashew nuts and soaked apricot and make a puree with it.
- Now mix the hanged curd, sugar powder and puree together.
- Now blend them together.
- Now serve it in the glasses.
- Apricot Yogurt Recipe is ready you can serve it chilled.