Badam Halwa is an Indian sweets recipe. We are making today Badam Halwa. Personally I like this halwa recipe is very much and badam halwa recipe is in my good books. Let’s learn how to make this recipe in Indian Style. Badam Halwa Recipe in Hindi
Badam Halwa Recipe – Ingredients
- 250 gram – badam
- 50 gram – sugar
- 1/2 cup – condensed milk
- 3 spoon – desi ghee
- 2 pinch – kesar
- 1 cup – milk
How To Make Badam Halwa Recipe
- Soak the badam in the water for overnight.
- Now remove the skin from it and blend the badam in mixer grinder and make paste of it.
- Take a frying pan and add ghee in it.
- Add badam paste and sugar in it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add all ingredients together and cook for 20 minutes.
- Now stir till it become thick.
- Turn off the gas and serve it hot.
- Badam Halwa is ready to serve.