Blueberry Coconut Muffins a very blend taste of Coconut and blueberry. Coconut makes the blueberry taste more tangy and sweet. This blueberry and coconut muffins are best in taste and easy to make. Also Read Cheese Recipes List Baked Recipes List
Blueberry and Coconut Muffins – Ingredients
- 2 cup – blueberries
- 1/4 cup – butter
- 1 spoon – baking powder
- 1 cup – maida
- 1/4 cup – toasted coconut
- 1 – egg
- sugar as taste
- 1/2 cup – milk
How To Make Blueberry and Coconut Muffins
- Grease 8 muffin cups and preheat the microwave.
- Now add maida, baking powder and butter together.
- Now add egg, salt, sugar and toasted coconut and mix them together.
- Now add blueberries and fill the batter in muffin cups.
- Now bake them in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Blueberry Coconut Muffins recipe is ready to serve.