Bread Pulao is a variation of bread rather than basmati rice. This bread pulao recipe is full of fiber and protein. Let’s learn How To Make Easy Bread Pulao Recipe.
Bread Pulao Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 – Onion
- 1 spoon – ginger paste
- 1 – Tomato
- 1/4 cup – green peas boiled
- 1 – Chopped Capsicum
- 1 – carrot chopped
- 1 spoon – Haldi powder
- 15 – grinded bread pieces
- 1 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 1 spoon – garam masala powder
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How To Make Bread Pulao Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions in it.
- Now cook it till it became light brown.
- Add ginger paste and cook.
- Now add chopped tomato, salt and all spices together and mix it well.
- Now add all chopped vegetables and grinded bread.
- Cook for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Bread Pulao Recipe is ready. You can serve it with sabji or green chutney.