Skip to content
Ingredients for Brown Rice Khichdi Recipe in Hindi
- One cup – brown rice
- Two tablespoon – ghee
- One big spoon – royal cumin(Jeera)
- Three-fourths of a cup – Moong dal
- Three – cloves(Laung)
- One inch – Cinnamon Powder (dal chini)
- 3 – Cardamom(elaichi)
- A pinch – asafoetida (Hing)
- 2 spoon – cashew nuts(Kaju)
- 1/2 cup – fresh cream
- 10-12 pieces – curry leaves
- A large spoon of ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon – Mint Leaves (pudina)
- 4- green chillies
- 1 table spoon – green coriander chopped
- 100 gram- Cheese(paneer)
How to make Brown Rice Khichdi Recipe at Home
- Rice and moong dal have to be soaked and soaked for twenty minutes. After that, remove the water from the pulse and rice and keep it in one side.
- Now heat the ghee in the pressure cooker and make it hot. After that, add roasted cumin seeds, cloves, lentils sugar, cardamom leaf asafoetida, Fudina and two minutes roasted.
- After that, add cashew paste, ginger garlic paste, and roast for two minutes. Now add mung dal, rice and milk. Now add fresh cream and water as needed, cook for one minute.
- Now add salt and green chili paste to taste and mix it well. Now bury the pressure cooker with a bowl and cook until it is full.
- Then cut small pieces of paneer and make a garnet of garam masala in a pan and heat it. Now roast it with paneer and make it brown until brown. Then put the pieces of peas and cashews and roast it.
- Now add peeled cashews, paneer pieces and peas together and decorate it.
- Brown Rice khichdi is ready to serve.