Capsicum Rings Recipe is an Indian recipe we can take it as evening snacks recipe with tea or coffee. let’s learn how to make capsicum rings recipe at home.
Capsicum Rings Recipe Ingredients
- 2 – capsicum green
- 2 – boiled potato
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – dhania powder
- 1/2 spoon – black pepper powder
- 1/2 spoon – red chilli powder
- 4 – green chili paste
- 1 spoon – ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon – semolina
- 1 tablespoon – corn flour
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How to make Capsicum Rings Recipe
- first, mash the boiled potato and add dhania powder, black pepper powder, red chili powder, salt and garam masala powder in it and mix it well.
- Now cut the capsicum into round slices.
- Take a bowl and add corn flour and semolina with water in it and mix it well.
- now fill potato paste in the center space of capsicum and dip it in cornflour paste.
- Now take a frying pan on the high flame and add oil in it.
- Now fry the capsicum in it till brown.
- Capsicum rings are ready to serve.