Caramel souffle is a baked and very soft cake recipe. Let us learn how to make caramel souffle cake recipe.
Caramel Souffle – ingredients
- 50 ml – Milk
- 1/2 cup – Maida
- 3 – egg whites
- 2 spoon – powered sugar
- 1/4 cup – Margarine
- 3 spoon – brown sugar
How To Make Caramel Souffle
- Add margarine in a pan and heat it in the microwave oven for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar in it and heat it until dissolved.
- Now add milk, maida and egg white in it.
- Mix it well.
- Fill this material into 4 cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes on high temperature.
- Caramel Souffle Recipe is ready.