Chana Masala Recipe is a pure punjabi recipe and also very favourite to all across the India. Chana Masala is goes well with Poori, Chapati as well as Rice. You can also consider it the Best Dinner Recipe in India. Also Read Chana Masala Recipe in Hindi
Chana Masala Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 cup – kabuli chana (soaked overnight)
- 2 – onion
- 2 – Tomato
- 6 – Green Chilli
- 1 Spoon – Adarak Paste
- 2 pinch – hing
- 1 cup – tea water
- 1/2 spoon – kitchen king masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – chana masala powder
- Salt as taste
- oil as required
How To Make Chana Masala Recipe
- Cut the tomato, onion and green chilli and grind them together and make paste.
- Take a cooker and heat oil in it.
- Add hing in it and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add tomato onion and ginger paste in it and cook until it become light brown.
- Now add all masala powder, salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add soaked chana in it and add tea water in it.
- Now close the cooker cover and took 3 whistles.
- Chana Masala Recipe is ready.