Visit here for Cheese sandwich Recipe in Hindi
Cheese Sandwich Recipe – Ingredients
- Bread slices – 10 bread slices needed
- Paneer – 1 ½ cup grated Paneer
- Onion – 1 large onion
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- ½ tsp Red chili Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tomato
- ½ cup Green peas
- 2 Potatoes
- ½ Grated Carrots
- 3 T Coriander leaves
- Oil as required
- Butter as required
- ½ spoon Green Chilli paste
How To Make Vegetable Paneer(Cheese) Sandwich
- First, boil potatoes and green peas and then remove skin from boiled potatoes and mash potatoes and green peas in a bowl nicely.
- Finely chop tomato and onion into small pieces.
- Now take a non stick pan and add oil and heat it. Now add chopped onions and cook them till they turn golden brown, now add chopped tomatoes and cook them till they become till soft.
- After that add mashed potatoes, grated carrots and boiled green peas and cook for 2 minutes. Now add salt as per taste, red chili powder and green chilly past, garam masala powder and cook for some time. At last add grated Paneer and chopped coriander leaves to the mixture and mix properly and turn the gas.
- Now take 2 bread slices. On one bread slice put some butter and on other put 1 or 2 spoon Paneer mixture and spread properly, and put the butter slice on top of it. Prepare all other sandwiches in the same way.
- Now add oil or ghee in the non stick pan and put the sandwich on it and cook till it turns golden brown. Vegetable Paneer Sandwich is ready to serve.