Corn Pakoda Recipe is the perfect recipe for evening snacks the main ingredients in corn pakoda recipe is onion, besan(gram flour), baby corn and masala powders for taste. Let’s learn how to make corn pakoda recipe Indian Style.
Corn Pakoda Recipe – Ingredients
- 50 gram – makki ke dane
- 1/2 cup – besan
- 2 – onions
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 1/2 spoon – haldi powder
- oil for deep frying
- salt as taste
How To Make Corn Pakoda Recipe
- First take a bowl and add all ingredients in it except oil.
- Now add water in it and make paste of it.
- Now turn on the gas and take frying pan and add oil in it.
- Now take some amount from paste and make balls and fry it in heat oil.
- Repeat this with all material.
- Corn Pakoda Recipe is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot with green chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.