Crispy Rajma Snacks is a recipe for starter. These crunchy and crispy rajma snacks are made with rajma and maida.
Crispy Rajma Snacks Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 cup – rajma (Kidney Beans) overnight soaked in water
- 1 – onion
- 2 tablespoon – maida
- 1 tablespoon – chaat masala powder
- 1 tablespoon – lemon juice
- 1 spoon – kali mirch powder
- salt as taste
- oil for deep frying
How To Make Crispy Rajma Snacks Recipe
- First of all, boiled the rajma in a cooker.
- Now take a bowl and add maida, water, salt, kali mirch powder in it and make a thick batter.
- Now dip rajma in it and deep frying.
- Crispy Rajma Snacks are ready to serve.
- Serve it hot with round cut onion and finely chopped green coriander.