Curry Leaves Onion Chutney Recipe
Curry Leaves Onion Chutney-Ingredients
- 1 cup curry leaves
- one inch piece – Tamarind
- 6 dry chillies
- Little whipped asafoetida
- 4 onions
- Salt to taste
- Oil requirement
- Half spoon rye grains
How to make Curry Leaves Onion Chutney at home
- Cut the onions in 4 parts and wash curry leaves properly in water.
- Now heat 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil in a non stick pan. Now add chopped onion and roasted till it becomes brown. Now add 5 dry chillies and roasted.
- Now put the Tamarind (imli) in it and turn off the gas.
- Now add asafetida(Hing) and curry leaves, let the mixture cool down! When the mixture cools down, mix it with flour and blend it into the mixer. Do not put water.
- Now heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non stick pan. Now add mustard seeds and 1 dry chilli in roasted oil and roast it in a mixture of prepared sauce.
- Curry leaves Onion Chutney is ready serve and enjoy the food.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!