Custards pudding is easy and quickly made recipe of pudding. Here are lots of ways to make pudding. Today we learn how to make pudding with custard topping.
Custard Pudding Recipe – Ingredients
- 2 cup – milk
- 2 tablespoon – sugar
- 1 tablespoon – custard powder
- 1/2 spoon – cardamom powder
- 4 pcs – bread slices
- 2 tablespoon – dry fruits chopped
How To Make Custard Pudding Recipe
- First, take a bowl and mix the custard with Half milk and mix it well.
- Now heat the remaining milk and add sugar, cardamom powder in it.
- Now add both mixture and heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Cool it off and refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Now cut the bread slices in square pieces and add them in 4 bowls and pour the custard on them and decorate with dry fruits.
- Custard pudding is ready to serve. Serve it cool.