Dry Fruit Dates Balls – Ingredients
- 1 cup – date without seeds
- 100 gram – anjeer
- 10 – almond roasted
- sugar powder as taste
- 1/4 cup – grated coconut powder
- 2 spoon – elaichi powder
- 8 – cashews slices
How To Make Dry Fruit Dates Balls
- Take a grinder and grind anjeer and date in a paste.
- Now add them into a microwave bowl and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Now add the dry fruits in it and mix it well.
- Take balls from it and roll them in coconut powder and serve.
- Dry Fruit Date Balls Recipe is ready to serve.