Eggless Butterscotch Pudding – Ingredients
- 1/4 cup – corn flour
- 3 tablespoon -sugar powder
- 1 spoon – vanilla extract
- 200 ml – milk
- water as required
- 50 ml – butter
- 1 cup – fresh cream
- 1/4 cup – mixed dry fruits
How To Make Eggless Butterscotch Pudding
- Add cornflour and 100 ml milk in a bowl and mix them together.
- Now add sugar powder, sugar, butter and fresh cream together and mix them.
- Add rest ingredients in it and make a dough for pudding.
- Now add it in pudding mould and baked for 5 minutes.
- Eggless Butter scotch pudding recipe is ready to serve.