Skip to content
Garlic Potatoes Recipe- Ingredients
- 50 gram – green garlic finely chopped
- 7 pcs- Baby potatoes (aloo) Boiled
- 1 cup – Green Coriander finely chopped
- 1 – onion
- 1/2 spoon – cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 spoon – red chili powder
- 1/2 spoon – turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – kitchen king masala powder
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How to make Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- First Heat oil in the fry pan and add cumin seeds in it and fry it till light brown.
- Now add finely chopped onion and saute it till light brown.
- Now add spices, salt and baby potatoes in it and mix it well.
- Cook it with cover till 20 minutes.
- Garlic Potatoes are ready.
- Serve it with coriander decoration on it.
Garlic Potatoes Recipe