Hara Bhara Kabab a perfect snacks for the party appetizer. Kababs are comes in both veg and non veg categories. Hara Bhara Kabab is a perfect vegetarian recipe for the people who are not taking non veg recipes. Main Ingredients of Hara Bhara Kabab is Potato, Spinach and spices. Let’s Make Hara Bhara Kabab for vegetarian people. Also Check Indian Snacks Recipes, Kabab Recipe in Hindi
Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe – Ingredients
- 2 cup – Potaoto boiled
- 1 cup – green peas
- Salt as taste
- oil for deep frying
- 1 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1 spoon – kitchen king masala powder
- 2 spoon – corn flour
- 1 spoon – green chilli Paste
- 1 spoon – Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 cup – Blanched Green Palak
How To Make Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe
- Take a bowl and add peeled boiled Potato in it.
- Now add green boiled peas and blanched green palak without excess water and mash them together.
- Add rest ingredients in it and mix them together again.
- Make a mixture of it.
- Now take a ball from the mixture and give kabab shape to it.
- Repeat it with the rest material.
- Now deep frying it in the oil.
- Hot and crispy Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe is ready.
- You can serve it with green chutney or tomato ketchup.