Hibiscus is a flower which grown on hibiscus plant. Some people called it Rose Mallows or some called it China Rose and this flower origin from North America and South Asia.
We can make tea with hibiscus flower and it has health benefits as well as drawbacks also. For making the tea with this flower you have to dry the flower and then make a paste out of it and then prepare the tea with it but if you don’t want to do this process you can also buy Hibiscus Flowers for Tea Here.
Hibiscus Tea is also considered as Herbal Tea and used for body weight loss but this tea is not getting popularity like Green Tea or Black Tea.
Hibiscus flower is red in color and its flavor is sugary and tart. But do you know we can make tea with the hibiscus flowers? yes, we can but you have to follow the recipe for hibiscus tea. You can also make alternate drinks with the Hibiscus flower like Karkade and Sudan Tea. Let’s read the do’s, don’t, benefits and side effects of the hibiscus tea.
Benefits Of Hibiscus Tea
- Removes Hypertension: Due to daily high load working patterns and long working hours, we take so many tensions and become very tired from mind and Body. You have a new solution now i.e Hibiscus Tea because this is an anti-tension Tea this tea prevents hypertension and relax your brain.
- Lower Your Blood Pressure: People who have a high Blood pressure problem. Now can lower their Blood pressure with drink a cup of Hibiscus Tea. It lowers your blood pressure and also reduces your blood sugar level.
- Helps in Weight Loss: Hibiscus Tea also helps you to reduce weight and become healthy. It also reduces the cholesterol level and manages good cholesterol.
Side Effects Of Hibiscus Tea
- Don’t Take it if you Plan a Baby: Because it affects on your estrogen level and
harmyour fertility level so it is not advisable if you plan a baby. So please avoid if you plan a baby.
- Harmful for Low Blood Pressure Patients: When you intake Hibiscus Tea it automatically reduce your Blood Pressure. So if you are a low bp patient so please avoid the Hibiscus tea because it rapidly
reduceyour blood pressure which can affect your health.
Hibiscus Tea Recipe
Ingredients For Hibiscus Tea
- 1/4 Cup – Dry Hibiscus Flower
- 2 Table spoon – Honey
- 4 Cup – Water
- 1 Pinch – Black Pepper Powder
How To Make Hibiscus Tea Recipe
- Take a pan and add water in it.
- Now boil it on High flame.
- Add dry hibiscus Flowers, black pepper powder and Honey.
- Boil for 5 minutes on low flame and turn off the flame.
- Strain the tea in Cups and serve it hot.
FAQS about Hibiscus Tea
What are the benefits of hibiscus tea?
Ans: Hibiscus tea have lots of health related benefits for more you can read top of the article.
What are the side effects of drinking hibiscus tea?
Ans: Some of the main side effects of drinking hibiscus tea are like low blood pressure, anti pregnancy etc for more you can read our article from starting.
How much hibiscus tea should I drink per day?
Ans: If you want to loss weight you can take 1-2 cup of hibiscus tea a day but if you plan a baby or have a low blood pressure problem then hibiscus tea is not advisable for you.
Does hibiscus tea make you sleepy?
Ans: Yes because it have melatonin properties in it so it will good for a better sleep.
Is Hibiscus good for kidneys?
Ans: Because lots of antioxidants found in Hibiscus tea so it will also good for the kidneys but not more than 2 cups a day.
Does hibiscus tea make you lose weight?
Ans: Hibiscus tea also cures the hypertension, weight lose and improve your digestion as well.