Ingredients for Kaju Mutton Curry Recipe
- 1 Kg – Mutton
- 50 grams – garlic
- 50 grams – cashews
- 50 grams – green chillies
- 1 Table spoon – pepper powder
- 200 Grams – Fresh curd
- 3 Table spoon – coriander leaves finaly chopped
- Oil as required
- Salt according to taste
How to make Kaju Mutton Curry Recipe
- First of all, clean the mutton’s packs with water. After that, mix the paste of mutton in the cooker, salt according to the taste and add half cup of water to it.
- Now take 3 whistles of pressure cooker and turn off the gas.
- Now, heat the oil in a pan, and after heating the oil, make a paste of cashew nuts and cook it for 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Now mix the curd in mutton curry and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Now add finaly chopped green coriander leaf in it and turn off the gas.
- Hot and tasty Mutton curry is ready serve and enjoy the food.
error: Content is protected !!