Today I am making my all-time favorite rice recipe. Kashmiri Rice this Rice recipe is very tasty. I added onions and some dry fruits in it and cooked in a
Kashmiri Rice – Ingredients
- 1 cup – basmati rice (soaked in water)
- 1 – onion
- 4 – kaju
- 2 – black cardamom (Badi elaichi)
- oil as required
- salt as taste
How To make Kashmiri Rice Recipe
- Heat oil in the kadai and add chopped onion in it.
- Heat it till it became brown.
- Now add salt, kaju, cardamom and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add basmati rice and water in it.
- Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Kashmiri Rice recipe is ready.