The most delicious and yummy recipe for enjoying it anytime. You can enjoy the delicacy of keema samosa with youghurt dip in snacks or for dinner.
Keema Samosa Recipe Ingredients
- 50 gram onion
- 5 gram whole garam masalas
- 250 gram keema
- 1 Tbsp hung curd
- 10 gram ginger-garlic paste
- 250 gram refined flour
- 1 Tbsp garam masalas
- 4-5 gram chopped ginger
- 15-20 gram dry fruits
How to make Keema samosa with yoghurt dip
- First, take keema in a bowl and marinate it the ginger garlic paste, also add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, curd. Mix all ingredients very well and keep it for at least 20 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a pan, now add the whole garam masala, sliced onions and saute till they turn slightly brown.
- Now add the marinated keema to the hot oil and cook it well. Also add, the chopped ginger along with dry fruits.
- For the samosa:
- Take 250 grams of flour, add salt and oil to the flour and prepare a hard dough.
- Now make small balls from the ready dough. Roll them into small pancakes.
Add the keema to pancake give it a crescent shape. Fry them till they are cooked well.
For the dip:
- In a bowl, take the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well. The yoghurt is ready as dip.
- Enjoy delicious keema samosa with yoghurt dip.
Img src: pakpassion