Kheer Puri recipe is an Indian sweet dish recipe. Like we all know puri and kheer both are the separate dishes but today we are going to make kheer puri recipe so that we can take full taste of Indian Desserts recipe. so let us learn how to make kheer puri recipe.
Ingredients for Kheer
- 250 gram – milk
- 1 cup – rice
- 2 pinch – kesar
- sugar as taste
- 1 tablespoon – milk powder
- 1 tablespoon – chopped pista
- 1 tablespoon – chopped kaju
- 1 tablespoon – chopped badam
Ingredients for Puri
- 150 gram – maida
- oil for frying
- water as per required
How to make kheer recipe at home
- Take a frying pan and add milk to it and heat it on low flame.
- Now add rice in it and cook on low flame till 30 minutes and saute it regularly.
- Now add dry fruits and sugar in it and cook for 10 minutes.
- kheer is ready. keep the kheer aside.
How to make puri recipe
- Take a bowl.
- add maida and water in it and mix it well.
- Ready base material for puri.
- Turn on the gas on high flame and take a frying pan and add oil in it.
- Now make puri with the base material and deep frying in oil.
- Puri Recipe is ready.
Note: Serve puri with kheer.