Mango coconut halwa is a new dish. This mango halwa is very tasty and Indian dessert recipe.
Mango Coconut Halwa Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup – mango pulp
- 1 cup – Boiled dalia (cereal wheat)
- 1 tablespoon – coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon – cream
- 2 pinch – kesar
- 2 pinch – elaichi powder
- 1 spoon – kismis
- 2 spoon – ghee desi
- sugar as taste
How to make Mango Coconut Halwa Recipe at home
- Add mango pulp in a non-stick pan and heat for 5 minutes.
- Add ghee in the pan.
- Add boiled dalia and sugar in the heated pan and cook until its light brown.
- Add coconut powder and cream and cook for a few minutes.
- Now add elaichi powder kesar.
- Now add mango pulp kismis and cook.
- Mango Coconut Halwa Recipe is ready to serve it hot.