Mango Curry is a veggie recipe for dinner. This beautiful, sweet and sour recipe is very favourable to the children and ladies who like sweet and sour recipes. We make this recipe with mainly ingredients mango onion and spices. Mango curry recipe decorated with coriander and served hot and enjoy the meal. Also read Indian Sabji Recipes
Mango Curry Recipe Ingredients
- 3 pcs – mangoes
- 1 – onion
- 1/2 spoon – jeera
- 1/2 spoon – haldi powder
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 4 – tej patta
- 2 pinch – black pepper powder
- salt as taste
- oil as required
- 1/2 cup – coriander finelly chopped
How to Make Mango Curry Recipe at home
- Take a fry pan and add oil in it.
- Now add jeera, tej patta and chopped onion in it and fry till it turns into light brown.
- Now add mango pulp and mango in it and add water and lal mirch, haldi powder, black pepper and salt and cook till 15-20 mins.
- Mango Curry sabji is ready.
- Decorate it with chopped coriander and serve it hot with chapati or rice.