Skip to content
Masala Baati Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 cup – Wheat Flour
- 1 cup – semolina
- 1 cup – Dahi
- 1 spoon – cumin seeds
- 1 spoon – Haldi powder
- 1 spoon – Garam Masala powder
- 1 spoon – Lal Mirch powder
- 1 – onion
- 2 – boiled potato
- 1 – tomato
- 1 cup – green peas boiled
- 1/2 spoon – Mango powder
- Salt as taste
- Oil for Frying
How To Make Masala Baati Recipe
- Take a Kadai and fry oil in it.
- Now add cumin seeds in it and cook.
- Now add chopped onions and cook till it becomes light brown.
- Now add tomato and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all spices, mashed potatoes and mashed green peas in it and cook for 15 minutes.
- Now take a bowl and add semolina and wheat flour in it.
- Add some water and knead the dough with it.
- Take a ball from the dough and roll it.
- Fill the stuffing potatoes sabji in it and round it.
- Now cook these baatis in tandoor or microwave oven.
- Yummy and tasty Masala Baati Recipe is ready.
Masala Baati Recipe | How To Make Masala Baati Recipe
error: Content is protected !!