Mexican Cutlets Recipe is a Mexican cheesy recipe. This evening snacks or party appetizer can be made any time. Let’s learn how to make veg Mexican cutlets in Indian style at home for kids lunch.
Mexican Cutlets Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 cup – mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup – boiled rajma
- 1 spoon – ginger paste
- 1 spoon – onion paste
- 2 pinch – black pepper
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 1 spoon – chilli sauce
- 1/2 spoon – lemon juice
- salt as taste
- oil for deep frying
How To Make Mexican Cutlets Recipe
- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
- Now mash the boiled rajma and mix it with all ingredients.
- Now take a kadai and add oil to it.
- Now take small pieces from the mixture and make round or square shape cutlets from it.
- Deep fry the cutlets till it becomes brown.
- Mexican Cutlets are ready.
- Serve Mexican cutlets with green chutney or red sauce.