Moong Dal Fritters or moong dal pakoda is an Indian snacks recipe. This traditional dish is originated from Rajasthan or you can say this Rajasthani moong dal pakoda recipe. Let’s start how to make Rajasthani moong dal pakodi recipe at home. Also Read Rajasthani Recipes List
Moong Dal Fritters – Ingredients
- 100 gram – moong dal soaked overnight
- 1 pc – onion
- 2 pc – potato
- 1 spoon – ginger paste
- 1/2 spoon – dhania powder
- salt as taste
- oil for frying
How To Make Moong Dal Fritters Recipe
- First remove the skin of moong dal and blend them and make a paste.
- Now cut the potato and add all ingredients in moong dal paste and mix them well.
- Now add oil in a kadai for deep frying.
- Now deep frying the moong dal pakoda in it till it turns brown.
- Moong dal fritters are ready.
- Serve it hot.
- NOTE: You can eat it with green chutney or tomato sauce.