Kulfi is very favourite to children and adult also. Today we are making kulfi with twist of Oats and cherry in it. Let’s make Oats Kulfi at home.
Oats Kulfi Recipe – Ingredients
- 2 cup – Fresh milk with cream
- 1 tablespoon – condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon – sugar
- 3 tablespoon – oats
- 1 tablespoon – elaichi powder
- 1 tablespoon – cherry
How To Make Oats Kulfi Recipe
- First of all heat milk and sugar in a pan cook it on a low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Now add oats, condensed milk and elaichi powder in it and mix it well.
- Now add the mixture into kulfi moulds and refrigerate in freezer for 8-9 hours.
- Oats Kulfi is ready.
- Garnish it with cherry and serve immediately to children or adult.