as all of you tasted lots of buns or pav recipes. Today we are making cheese chilli pav or bun recipe which is made with paneer chilli in it. All of us taste Paneer Recipes but today we are making Paneer Chilli Bun Recipe.
Paneer Chilli Bun Recipe – Ingredients
- 6 – Pav bun
- 150 gram – paneer
- 1 cup – capsicum
- 1 – onion
- 1 – Tomato
- 1/2 spoon – red chilli powder
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 2 pinches – black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon – tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon – soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon – chilli sauce
- salt as taste
- oil for frying
How To Make Paneer Chilli Bun Recipe
- First we take a frying pan and add oil in it.
- Now add chopped onion and cooked till it brown.
- Now add chopped tomato and red chilli powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder and salt and cooked for 5 minutes.
- Now add capsicum in it and saute for 5 minutes.
- Now add paneer pieces in it and sauted for 10 minutes and add all sauces in it.
- Now turn off the gas and get it cool.
- Now cut the buns from center and fill the paneer chilli sabji in it.
- Now Heat the tawa on gas and add butter on it.
- Now cooked the paneer chilli filled pav from both side on heated tawa.
- Repeat it with all material.
- Paneer Chilli Bun Recipe is ready.