Pineapple Rasmalai is an Indian sweet dish i.e very popular in east and north India. Pineapple Rasmalai recipe is very easy to make. let’s learn how to make rasmalai with pineapple flavour.
Pineapple Rasmalai Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup – paneer mashed
- 2 tablespoon – pineapple syrup
- 4 drops – yellow flavoured color
- 50 gram – dry fruits
- 6 – bread slices
- sugar syrup as taste
How to make Pineapple Rasmalai Recipe
- First, take a bowl and add mashed paneer and bread slices and mix it well.
- Now make balls with the mixture.
- Now boil it in a warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Now take a bowl and add sugar syrup, water, dry fruits, yellow color and pineapple syrup and mix it well.
- pour the mixture of syrup on rasmalai balls and serve it.
- Pineapple Rasmalai is ready.