Poondu Puli Kulambu Recipe is a very unique and famous recipe from South India. You can also relate it with Sambhar because it is similar to Sambhar you can take it with Rice. Poondu Puli is a curry recipe.
Poondu Puli Kulambu Recipe Ingredients
- 2 spoon – urad dal
- 1/2 table spoon – sesame
- 1/2 table spoon – Meethi Seeds
- 1/2 table spoon – Mustard Seeds
- 1 spoon – imli pulp
- 5-6 – curry Leaves
- 1/4 cup – madras onions and tomato
- 1 table spoon – sambhar masala
- 1/2 spoon – turmeric powder
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How To Make Poondu Puli Kulambu Recipe
- First of all heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Now add Mustard seeds, Urad Dal and Fenugreek seeds in it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add madras onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and rest material and saute continuesly.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Poondu Puli Kulambu Recipe is ready.