Punjabi Tinda Masala Curry Recipe
Tinda Masala Recipe
- 1/2 kg tinda – Remove skin and cut in two halves into 6-8 pieces lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2-3 green chillies-slit
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves-chopped (dhania patta)
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp of oil, and add cumin seeds.
- Once cumin seeds began to splutter, add the green chillies and tinda, and stir-fry for 2-3 times.
- Now add coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, and the garam masala, stir the masala and mix well.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook at low flame, stirring in between till the tinda is cooked well.
- Tasty and delicious tinda masala vegetable is ready to serve hot. Garnish it coriander leaves..
Img src: vishwagujarat