Rajasthani Karara is an Indian snacks recipe which is very popular an originated from Rajasthan area. karara is made with spicy chana dal and rice flour. Karara can be served with tangy chutney and an evening snacks recipe.
Rajasthani Karara Recipe – Ingredients
- 2 cup – dry fried chana dal
- 1 cup – wheat flour
- 1 cup – rice flour
- 1 tablespoon – desi ghee
- 1 – onion chopped
- salt as taste
- 1 tablespoon – chaat masala powder
How To Make Rajasthani Karara Recipe
- First blend the chana dal and make powder of it.
- Now add wheat flour, rice flour, chana dal powder and all ingredients in a bowl and mix them together.
- Now add water and make a dough of it.
- Now make balls with this dough and deep fry in oil.
- Rajasthani Karara Recipe is ready to serve.