Rajma Cutlet is an Indian recipe which is a very good mixture of rajma, herbs and spices with a spicy flavour. Rajma cutlet recipe is tastier when we take green coriander chutney or red sauce with it. Let’s make Rajma cutlet recipe at home.
Rajma Cutlet Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup – rajma overnight soaked
- 2 – potatoes boiled
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1 – onion chopped
- 1/2 spoon – chaat masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- salt as taste
- oil for deep frying
How To Make Rajma Cutlet Recipe
- Take a bowl and add rajma in it.
- Now mash the rajma and potatoes together.
- Now add all ingredients together and make a mixture.
- Now make round or square shape cutlet from it.
- Now add oil in the kadai for deep frying.
- Now deep fry the rajma cutlet in the oil.
- Rajma Cutlet is ready to eat. you can serve it with green chutney or red sauce.