Momos as you all know momos is a Chinese steamed recipe. Momos are very tasty and also good for health. Most of the momos are made by steam method. Today we are making momos with rice twist. Let’s learn how to make Rice Flour Momos Recipe at home without any hassle.
Rice Flour Momos Recipe – Ingredients
- 1/2 cup – rice flour
- 1/2 cup – maida
- 1/4 cup – gajar chopped
- 1/4 cup – cauliflower chopped
- 1/4 cup – capsicum
- 1 – Onion chopped
- 2 – green chilli chopped
- 1 spoon – garlic paste
- 1 spoon – soya sauce
- Tomato Ketchup for addon
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How To Make Rice Flour Momos Recipe
- First take a frying pan and add oil in it.
- Now add chopped onion and garlic paste in it and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add green chilli, capsicum, cauliflower and gajar in it and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now add salt and sauces in it and saute for 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Take them aside to cool off.
- Now take a bowl and add maida and rice flour in it and add some water in it.
- Now make dough with it.
- Now take a little ball from the dough and roll it in the shape of chapati.
- Now add vegetable sabji in it and fold it.
- Now steam it for 15 minutes.
- Rice Flour Momos are ready.
- You can serve it with chilli sauce and green sauce.