Skip to content
Samosa Pinwheels Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cup – maida Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup – semolina (sooji)
- Salt As per taste
- oil as per requirement
- water as per requirement
- 1/4 cup- peas boiled
- 2 spoon- green chilies chopped
- 1/4 cup- green coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 spoon- Jeera cumin seeds
- 1 spoon- Haldi (turmeric powder)
- 1 spoon- red chili powder
- 1/2 spoon- Amchoor powder (mango powder)
- salt to taste
How To Make Samosa Pinwheels Recipe
- First of all combine all the dough ingredients together and mix them well.
- now keep them aside.
- Now take the second bowl and add the all stuffing ingredients and mix them well and keep aside.
- Now take a ball from the dough and roll it and make chapati from it.
- Now add the stuff in it and fold the edges.
- Roll the edges and seal them with the help of some water. Repeat to whole material and make 8-10 pieces.
- Now add oil in a pan and heat it.
- Now deep fry the whole pinwheels until it became light brown.
- samosa Pinwheels ready to serve.
- Now enjoy it with green chutney and hot tea.
error: Content is protected !!