Schezwan Macaroni Recipe is a indo chinese recipe which is made with macaroni pasta and schezwan sauce in it. Schezwan Macaroni is perfect recipe for children tiffin for lunch.
Schezwan Macaroni Recipe – Ingredients
- 200 gram – Macaroni
- 3 tablespoon – Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tablespoon – Soya Sauce
- 1 tablespoon – Tomato Ketchup
- 2 pinch – black pepper
- 2 – onion chopped
- 1 – capsicum chopped
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How To Make Schezwan Macaroni Recipe
- First of all boil the macaroni in the hot water for 20 minutes.
- Now wash it with cold water.
- Keep aside the macaroni.
- Now heat 4 tablespoon oil in kadai.
- Now add onion and capsicum in it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add sauces and all ingredients with macaroni in it.
- Now cook it for 15 minutes.
- Schezwan Macaroni is ready to serve.