Kabab is an Indian non-vegetarian snack but now pure vegetarian people can also taste or enjoy the kabab recipe. Today we are making Vegetarian Shami Kabab. This Shami Kabab recipe is full of protein and very healthy to all age group people. We make it with soya granules and chana dal flavour in it. You can serve this yummy kabab with salads and mayonnaise. Come and learn how to make Shami Kabab recipe at home for vegetarians. Also Read Nutri Kabab Recipe in Hindi
Shami Kabab Recipe – Ingredients
- 150 gram – soya granules
- 1 cup – chana dal
- 1 spoon – elaichi powder
- 1 spoon – ginger paste
- 3 – Kashmiri mirch
- 1/2 spoon – kali mirch powder
- 1 tablespoon – maida
- salt as taste
- 1 cup – breadcrumbs
- oil for deep frying
How To Make Shami Kabab Recipe
- Take a bowl and soaked the soya granules in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Now squeeze the water from soya granules and boil it in a cooker.
- Now add chana dal and all ingredients except breadcrumbs and maida in a cooker and cook it for 15 minutes.
- Now make a paste of it.
- Add maida in a bowl and some water for a batter.
- Now take balls from the soya paste and make them the shape of kababs.
- Now dip the all kebabs in maida batter and breadcrumbs.
- Now take a kadai on gas and add oil in it and fry the kababs in it.
- Shami Kababs are ready.
NOTE: You can serve Shami kabab with green chutney or tomato ketchup.