Soyabean granules have different taste and it is called non veg recipe for vegetarian people. Soyabean granules have taste like chicken. Lets learn How to make soyabean granules tikki recipe. Also Read Fry Food Recipes List
Soyabean Tikki Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 cup – soya chunks
- 1 cup – chana dal
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – haldi powder
- 2 pinch – black pepper
- salt as taste
- oil for deep frying
How To Make Soyabean Tikki Recipe
- Combine the chana dal and soya chunks and boil it in the water for 10 minutes.
- Now blender them in a mixer grinder and make paste of it.
- Now mix lal mirch powder, garam masala powder, haldi powder, black pepper and salt.
- Now take a kadai and add oil in it.
- Now take a ball from the mixture and give shape it as tikki.
- Deep fry the tikki in the oil and do the same with rest material.
- Soyabean Tikki recipe is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with green chutney and tomato ketchup.