Skip to content
Spicy Aloo Tikki Recipe- Ingredients
- 4 – potato boiled
- 1 spoon – garam masala powder
- 3 tablespoon – chana dal soaked overnight
- 3 tablespoon – green peas boiled
- 1 cup – green chutney
- 1 spoon – chaat masala powder
- 2 – laccha onions
- 1 cup – chana masala sabji
- 1 cup – kheera and mooli grated
- 1 cup – lal meethi chutney
- salt as taste
- oil for frying
How To Make Spicy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- Now take a bowl and add mashed potatoes, boiled peas, garam masala powder, salt and chopped green chilies.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a ball from it and add chana dal in it and give a shape of Tikki with hands.
- Now deep fry it in oil.
- Repeat the same with rest material.
How To Serve Aloo Tikki With Chana and Chutney
- Take two aloo tikkis and pour green Chutney and meethi chutney on it
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
- Also add grated salad and Chana Masala Sabji on it.
- Serve it hot to the family members or guests. I am sure they will enjoy the good recipe of Crispy Aloo tikki. Also Check Aloo Tikki Chaat Recipe in Hindi
Spicy Aloo Tikki Recipe | How To Make Aloo Tikki Recipe
error: Content is protected !!