Sprouted Buns Recipe – Ingredients
- 1/2 cup – boiled moong dal
- 1 – Onion
- 1 cup – potato boiled
- 2 tablespoon – tomato puree
- 1 spoon – pav bhaji masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 4 – green chillis chopped
- 1/2 spoon – white sesame seeds
- 1 spoon – sugar
- salt as taste
- oil as required
- 6 – pav/ buns
How To Make Sprouted Buns Recipe
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Now add chopped onions, sesame seeds and cook till it become light brown.
- Now add mashed potatoes, tomato puree, salt, sugar, garam masala powder, green chillies and pav bhaji masala powder, moong dal and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Slit the pav or buns from center and fill this mixture in it.
- Cook these buns with filling on tawa and serve hot.
- Enjoy the sprouted buns recipe.