Sweet Potato Cutlet is a crispy dish for evening snacks. You can eat this recipe in your fast or you can say it also count as a fast recipe.
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Cutlet
- 2 – Sweet potato
- 1 – potato
- 5 – green chilies chopped
- 1 spoon – jeera
- 1 spoon – chaat masala powder
- 2 spoon – arrowroot flour
- salt as taste
- oil for deep frying
How to make Sweet Potato Cutlet Recipe
- First of all, wash the sweet potato and potato and boil them in the pressure cooker with 4-5 whistles.
- After the whistles dip the potatoes in cold water so that you can easily peel the skin off the potatoes.
- Now mash the potatoes and took both of them in the same bowl.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in it and add the potatoes mixture also.
- Add chaat masala, salt arrowroot and green chillies paste and mix it well. saute it for 4-6 minutes and turn off the gas and wait till it cool.
- Now make tikkis of the mixture.
- Now deep fry it in a heat oil.
- Sweet potato cutlet is ready.