Swiss Rolls Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 bowl – maida
- 2 – eggs
- sugar powder as taste
- 1 pinch – salt
- 1/2 spoon – baking powder
- 4-5 drops -vanilla or choco essence
How To Make Swiss Rolls Recipe
- Add maida, salt and baking powder in a bowl and sieve it well.
- Now separate the egg yolks and white.
- Beat the egg white and make a batter.
- Now add mix maida, egg yolks, sugar powder and vanilla essence into egg whites and mix well.
- Now add them in baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Swiss Rolls recipe is ready.
- You can serve the swiss rolls with jam.