Taash Kabab is a non veg recipe. Taash Kabab is made with chicken breast, legs and thigh. This kabab recipe is also count as main course recipe and can be use in Non Veg Dinner Recipes. Let’s Learn How To Make Taash Kabab Recipe.
Taash Kabab Recipe – Ingredients
- 1/2 kg – Chicken Breast and Legs
- 2 – onion
- 2 – tomato
- 5 – green chilli
- 1 spoon – garlic paste
- 1/2 spoon – lal mirch powder
- 2 pinch – kali mirch powder
- 1/2 spoon – chicken masala powder
- 1 table spoon – lemon juice
- salt as taste
- oil as required
How To Make Taash Kabab Recipe
- First of all cut the tomato and onions in round shape.
- Now wash the chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and ginger paste and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a kadai.
- Fry onions in it.
- Now fry chicken in it.
- Now add tomato and onions on top of the chicken.
- Now take a cooker and add oil in it.
- Now add chicken, tomato and onions in it and all masala powder with salt.
- Now add 1 cup water and cook chicken in it for 10 minutes.
- Taash Kabab recipe is ready.
- You can serve it with naan and chapati.