Tawa Chicken Tawa Murgh Recipe
Ingredients for making Tawa Murg
- 2 to 3 tablespoon of Oil
- 2 chicken legs
Ingredients for first Marination:
- 1/2 tsp ginger-chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic-chopped
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt, as per taste
Ingredients for second Marination:
- 3 tsp fresh cream
- 4 Tbsp hung curd
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
Method of making Tawa Murg
For the First Marination:
- Firstly, in a bowl put chicken legs and add finely chopped ginger, chopped garlic, cardamom powder, lemon juice and salt and keep to rest for atleast 3-4 hours.
For the Second Marination:
- Soon after the chicken is marinated properly, for second round of marination, put cream, hung curd and garam masala to the marinated chicken and again keep at rest for another 2-3 hours.
For final cooking of the chicken.:
- In a kadhai or pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is heated add marinated chicken and then cook on low flame for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Your tawa chicken is done, you can enjoy it with hot rumali rotis or steam rice.
Img src: masalatv